Indalo is a Nguni word meaning “natural”, our name resembles our love and passion for nature conservation. We pride ourselves in offering water self-sustenance solutions with guaranteed cost benefit.
Founded in 2012, Indalo has built a reputable brand through delivering reliable and efficient water project solutions to our clients.
We Specialise in:
- Borehole Services (drilling, testing and equipping)
- Rain Water and Grey Water Harvesting and Recycling Solutions
- Municipal Water Backup
- Septic Tank Installations
BBBEE; BWASA; JOJO Tanks, CIDB, Tax Clearance; Video clip
Our Management team consists of a qualified Engineer, Chartered Accountant and Geologist with over 15 years combined experience. Passion for excellence is part of our company culture; the operations team ensures professional, on-time completion on every project that we undertake.
Indalo is a proud to be:
- A member of the Borehole Water Association of Southern Africa,
- Accredited Jojo Tank Installer
- Level 1 BBBEE Accredited